Thursday, February 23, 2012

a lil about myself

Hi my name is Matt Singleton

I am a Christian martial artist.
I am ordained minister with 2 theological degrees.
my martial arts back ground
A. I have a 1st degree black belt in tae kwon do. I have won first and second place in various sparring tournaments.
B. I am an accomplished amature wrestler. As a high school wrestler I won several tournaments in light heavyweight and heavyweight classes. I also helped train wrestlers in 3 different high schools.
C. I have a few years training in submission wrestling/mma. strictly practice. Yet I have been able to tap out several opponents from backgrounds such as brazillian jujitsu, ninjitsu, Lion's den, judo etc.
D. I also have some experience in tai chi, 5 animal shaolin kung fu, monkey style kung fu, kempo.
E. I have borrwed some techniques and studied a vast array of other arts. ( extensive library)

So in this blog I want to write my views on martial arts as well as add some insights into the worldview, philosophy and ethics of today's fighter. Feel free to comment!

No comments:

Post a Comment